When: Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 from 2:00-4:00 pm
Where: Clark County Library
Room: Jewel Box Theatre
If you are new to non-profit proposal writing, you may be wondering:
- What are the key components of a proposal to a foundation or corporation?
- Who should sign a grant request?
- How should the proposal be packaged?
- Should you contact a funder if your proposal is turned down?
- Where can you find more information on proposal writing, including sample proposals?
Proposal Writing Basics is an introductory overview of the process for new proposal writers.
Free and open to the public.